The floors in the main part of the mobile have all been repaired. Obviously, we had to remove the floor coverings to gain access to the floors to be able to repair them, which left us with bare floors. We checked into the cost of traditional floor coverings and it was all way too much money - like it would have cost what we paid for the mobile itself, and it just wouldn't make sense to spend that much on floor coverings.
Anyway, once the floor was all repaired My Man filled all of the seams in the floor ( we used a variety of floor filler and levelers, non of which we were very happy with), and then he sanded the floor filler so that it was smooth. Then we swept the floor about a million times to get all of the stuff off of the floor - and then we finally had to accept that there was no way to get absolutely every.single.crumb of stuff off of the floor. I ran a slightly wet mop over the floor to pickup as much dust as possible, let that dry, and then primed the floor with original Kilz oil based primer.