Monday, May 6, 2013

Adding to the Clan....Lucky #11

I'm not one to beat around the bush.  I've got ten kids and too little time for that sort of thing.  If something needs to be said - I generally say it in as few words as possible, and when it comes to our announcements - they've become rather short and sweet, because, well....generally there are mixed responses and so now I just kind of always hold my breath when I say the words..........

I'm Pregnant!
 
 
 
If you could see me right now - you would see that I am smiling big and you might even say that I was glowing, because yeah, despite every reason not to have another baby - we are, and we're good with that, more than good actually - we're ecstatically excited.
 
The details - I'm eleven weeks along (I waited until I was 11 weeks pregnant with #11 to tell you....get it!?...lol!!)  I've been to the doctor and I've had an ultra sound....we even got to see our new little beans heart beating :) 
 
I feel good.  I haven't had much morning sickness (which is normal for me) but I am often exhausted by the end of the day.  A lot of nights I put the kids to bed and then go to bed myself.  I'm still a little bit shocked that it happened.  I had given up on thinking that we would have anymore, so this baby comes as a most welcome surprise. 
 
I don't care if it's a boy or a girl.....I'm rooting for healthy, but Rose will be devastated if it's not a little girl.  She really, really wanted a sister last time and when we found it was a boy she cried, like real tears, so I hope for her sake that we are having a girl this time...and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that it's been six years since I shopped for baby girl pink and that sounds kind of nice :)
 
Final thoughts - Love doesn't divide, it multiplies